Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rechargeable 15-inch MacBook Pro battery review

Almost a year has passed since Apple battery released its updated 15-inch MacBook Pro unibody aluminum design, SD card slot and a lithium-ion battery length eaturing

The MacBook Pro has the same dimensions as before (14.4 x 9.8 x 1 cm), weighs only 5.6 pounds heavier. The Apple MacBook Pro Core Duo "2.0 15" and features a 2.0 GHz Core Duo "processor (T2500), with two independent processor" cores "on a single silicon chip, a 2 MB shared" on chip " Level 2 cache, a 667 MHz front side bus, 512 MB or 1.0 GB DDR2 SDRAM 667 MHz PC2-5300, a 80.0 GB or 100.0 GB hard drive with Sudden Motion Sensor "technology and 4X single-layer DVD ± RW / CD-RW SuperDrive. It also includes an ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 graphics processor with 128 MB or 256 MB GDDR3 video memory.



Rechargeable battery 15-inch MacBook Pro specs :





Technology : 9Cell Li-Polymer

Capacity : 60Wh

Working time : 4-5 hours as Apple announce

Weight : 536g

Battery Code : Apple A1175, MA348, MA348*/A, MA348G/A, MA348J/A

Fit Model : Apple 15-Inch MacBook Pro battery series

Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty.



Rechargeable battery 15-inch MacBook Pro Recall



In August 2006, Apple discovered that some 15-inch MacBook Pro batteries and MacBook Pro 13-inch battery supplied to Apple did not meet our high standards for battery performance. Apple initiated a worldwide battery exchange program for certain rechargeable batteries that were sold for use with 15-inch MacBook Pro computer systems from February 2006 through May 2006. More info here : http://www.apple.com/support/macbookpro/batteryexchange/ http://www.batterystore.co.nz



Rechargeable battery 15-inch MacBook Pro Customer review :



If you follow the instructions in the manual, and cycle the battery once a week. You may have about 4 to 5 hours life of your MacBook Pro 17inch battery. I tried cycleing the battery and it really works and makes the battery life. But the key is to be carried out once per week.



These Apple A1175 batteries are terrible. I religiously-cycle batteries and I get about 9 months of them before I am up to about 1 to 1.5 hours. Unfortunately, the aftermarket is not much better. I'm glad that Apple is investing in battery technology, because these things are very expensive and suck.



I bought my MacBook Pro in August 2006 and my battery crashed on 15 November. I love my MacBook Pro but the battery is a disaster ...



I think the Apple laptop battery life is pretty good on the MacBook Pro I was in a three hour flight the other day and my Mac battery died shortly before landing. Other PC users around me had to close because of problems with the batteries for 45 minutes. After the flight actually had a contractor ask me what I have equipment and questions about the battery b / c I could not believe it took so long.

But in my opinion, this battery is extremely hot and more than one PC which I've worked on or the PowerBook I had until I upgraded. Therefore, be sure to wear pants or use a pillow when you use your laptop on the lap map!

The design is great for the MacBook Pro and then the battery, I only used a larger fan in the MacBook have to make it this cool thing. I think it is a failure of computer design and less on the battery, but.


The article Via laptop battery blog

No comments:

Post a Comment