laptop battery can not charge and dischage
Generally, we said our laptop battery dead means that : the battery can not charge or discharge. The laptop battery can not work after used for some months most caused by the problem. Also sometimes the battery suddenly can not be recognized by machine. This is the adapter or mohterboard problem (espacially in dell laptop battery).
To second problem we only can change the adapter or motherboard. So http://www.battery4.us will talk some useful tips about the reason and solution to the "battery can not charge and discharge" for you.
The laptop battery can not discharge
Laptop battery can not discharge Reason:
- The laptop battery after the storage using and the life decay;
- Lacking charge or not be charged;
- Ambient temperature is too low;
- Discharge efficient less, such as the large current discharge cause voltage sharp drop to 0, then electricity can not be released
- The Toshiba PA3399U-2BRS battery has been in over-discharge protection.
Laptop battery can not discharge Solution:
- The Dell Inspiron 1525 Battery during storage should take a monthly charge and discharge;
- Charge the battery at 10% state;
- Use in a normal environment;
- Use proper adapter of the machine.
- Place it in icebox for about 12 hours and cool place 3-5 days to unlock the protection
The laptop battery can not charge
Laptop battery can not charge Reason:
- The Inspiron E1505 Battery in zero voltage;
- charger failure, no output current;
- External factors have led to the charging efficiency is too low (such as low or high temperature).
Laptop battery can not charge Solution:
- Check charger output voltage and current;
- Check the laptop battery charger output contacts is good or not
- Charge the battery with 1.5 times the maximum voltage of the battery, 1.5C high current charging, active the Sony VGP-BPS8 battery . (Only when the battery can not charge, use this method)
In the end, http://www.battery4.us wish you have a good Christmas Day.
The article Via Battery 4 US