As the faulty operate and power sudden off, our laptop hard drive may fail. Or our hard drive is too small to store the enough Documents music and movie. In this situation we should replace a big new hard drive for our laptop. But the work is not easy as the Dell laptop battery light thin and Fragile particularity. So we must do everything carefully in the course of replacing the hard drive.
Remove the Hard Drive must notice the following instructions
- NOTE: Dell does not guarantee that you will provide support for the acquisition of the hard drive or from a source other than Dell.
- Note: Before you begin the procedure in this section, Product Information Guide please follow the safety instructions.
- However, if the Inspiron 1545 Battery drive is still hot, remove the hard drive from a computer warning: Please do not touch the metal housing of the hard drive.
- Note: Before removing the hard drive to prevent loss of data off the computer. Meanwhile, please do not remove the hard drive when the computer turn on or sleep state.
- Note: Hard drives are extremely fragile. Be careful when handling the hard drive.
Removing hard drive
- Follow these steps before you begin.
- Turn the computer over and remove two screws of Latitude D620 Battery hard drive.
1 Screws (2) Two Hard Drives
- Note: Although not on the computer hard drive and store it in protective antistatic packaging ( "protection against electrostatic discharge", see the Product Information Guide).
- Slide the hard drive of your Dell XPS M1730 Battery computer.
- Down to separate the cover from the hard drive (one from each side of the cover of one hard drive), then remove the two screws 2.
1 Hard drive cover 2. Two Screws (3) Three Hard Drives
Replacing the hard drive
Note: Before you begin, and begin the procedure in this section, Product Information Guide please follow the safety instructions.
Note: Hard drives are extremely fragile. Be careful when handling the Dell Vostro 1510 battery hard drive.
In order to secure the cover to your hard drive and hard drive cover, please tighten the two screws 2.
Note: Use to evenly apply pressure, then slide the hard drive. Excessive force may damage the Sony VGP-BPS8 connector.
To be attached to the drive bays are full, and then slide the hard drive.
Replace Two screws to protect the VGP-BPS9 hard drives.
Install the operating system of your computer if necessary ( "to restore your operating system please see the" Your owner's manual).
When you install the drivers and utilities for your Dell Inspiron 6400 Battery computer ( "" owner's manual to see if necessary to reinstall the drivers and utilities).
Now all the work are done. You can use you laptop to listen music watching movie or download more software from internet.
http://www.laptops-battery.co.uk/ hopes that help you.